Thank you for purchasing Murder at the Speakeasy: a 1920s Murder Mystery Party! Here are some free extras to help you throw a Party to Die For
Please note: These extras are NOT COMPATIBLE with the original 1920s story available for sale on our website and Etsy. They are only meant to be paired with the new box: Murder at the Speakeasy
Here are some nametags for your guests!
- These are on a 6/page layout, you'll need to match them up with the correct labels. Here's one that we've used in the past
- There are also "Death Nametags" for both the Gold and Silver timeline. After a character has been "murdered" you can switch their nametag out for a new, "Death Nametag"
Here are some Invitations that you can send digitally or print out
- There are two files in the .zip folder, one labeled "INVITATIONS.PNG" and one labeled "INVITATIONS - 2 per page.PDF"
- Use the PNG to edit the photos in a photo editor to add your party details. You can then email the PNG invite to your guests
- Use the PDF for faster printing with 2 Invites/Page
Individualized Mugshot Photo boards for each character
- Print these out and give them to each guest for photo opportunities
- We'd suggest printing either on cardstock or on photo paper to give them a high-quality look, but whatever you have available is fine!
Various Posters and Wine Labels you can use to decorate your party
- These are optional posters that you can download and print
- There are two wine or soda bottle labels included as well that have their own instructions on them
- Some of the party posters are for secondary guests, only print them out if said guest is in play during your party to avoid confusion
HOW TO PLAY
A Quick Highlight on How to Play
FULL VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
1920s Inspired Hits
A Custom Snapchat Filter Design
- Head over to Snapchat to design your filter
- You can design your own, or use our premade template
- Check out our blog post for more details!